Sunday, September 15, 2013

NO CLASS FRIDAY

My blogg today is just going to about our cancelled class that i really enjoyed and needed . 

WHAT ? no class in English .... On a Friday ! It was the best I didn't do much but having no class all Friday and don't have to go to work .Was / Is usually have to wake up super early and get ready for English that day . It was just so awesome . Thanks Sweeney .That day I woke later than what I suppose too and then cooked breakfast for my spouse and I and it was some kind of good . I then did some things I needed to catch up on so that's something off my shoulders . My job called me in to work but I really had to say no because I work too much and I needed a break and this was my day to do it . So I told them no and continued with my wonderful day and the weather was great outside so I did some things on my car . I took my boo out in my nice clean car and we enjoyed our day in the drop top looking fresh .We rode too Richmond and I took her to Cold Stone and that was my first time and it was a great experience . I got the Strawberry Blonde and it was oh so gooooooot ! lol You guys should try it . My day was great hope you guys were.

2 comments:

  1. My day was great also! I got a chance to catch up in my classes and I got some extra studying in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so glad we didn't have class on Friday. It gave me chance to look up some things on my research paper that the rough draft is due this Monday. But my Friday was good.

    ReplyDelete