Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Normally once a month i take my girlfriend out for date night. We normally go to dinner and go exploring or go do something we have never done before. But this month I was talking to one of my co-wokers about our date night and she thought that it would be fun to have a double date night, so I agreed. So we planned to go to dinner at Bottoms Up, then to Uptown Alley and finish our night with Coldstone. So our plans were all togehter and we were on one accord. So Saturday comes and I get off of work and my co-worker asks me what time were we meeting up so I told her around 6 and she said that's is good because she was waiting on her girlfriend to get back home from the fair with her family. So I get home and my girlfriend and I get ready to head and around 5:30 my co-worker tells me her girlfriend hasn't gotten back home yet so let's push everything back until 7:00. I say well that's fine so let me know when she gets nears. So my girlfriend and i proceed and getting ready and we leave home around 6:45 thinking that they should be ready by the time we get there. So 7:30 comes, her girlfriend still isn't back and we are just riding around to pass time. 8:15 comes and I tell my coworker that us three could just meet up and her girlfriend could just meet us since she's on her way and we are already two hours behind. So we meet up with my coworker and we're talking, passing the time until her girlfriend gets to us. So we're sitting waiting and waiting around until about 9:30 and then we decide to go to Dairy Queen to get ice cream hoping that she would be there by then. Meanwhile, my girlfriend and I are growing impatient because we are normally somewhere enjoying overseleves but we're sitting here waiting on this girl that we don't even know and she's basically wasting our time. So we're still sitting around waiting and about 11 her girlfriend calls and says she couldn't come. Now I'm pissed, my girlfriend is pissed and my co-worker is all sad and we're not trying to hear that. My whole perfect date night was ruined but a girl that i never met and my whole night was just crashed and I had to hear it from my girlfriend for being too nice. I will never hear the end of this story from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment