Thursday, October 24, 2013

Excel

So this morning had to be one of the most hectic days of life. While last night was actually when it started. So I kind of worked later than normally last night and I had homework that was done at 8 am this morning. So being typical, I thought I could rush home and finish my homework in about a hour or at the max a hour and a half. OH, I WAS SO WRONG! So I pull in the driveway and I tell myself "Deja you can not mess around, do not do anything else before you finish your work". So I walk in the house with a strong mind and determination to do my work, and my grandma calls my name as soon as I open the door. So I go into the kitchen with my grandparents and they begin to talk and just won't stop, so I tell my grandma that I'm really tired and I have to finish my homework really quick. She says well okay, I'll just come in there with you and watch my soaps. I sit down quietly to do my homework and she comes and sit directly beside me and blares the tv. So I'm sitting there loosing my concentration that I fought so hard to gain because I really don't have any idea as to what I'm doing in the first place. So I finish my work in about about two and a half hours suppose to that hour I thought it would take. So now it's about 12:30 am and I still have to shower and go to sleep. So I set my alarm to 6 am because I had to do some running around before my Excel test at 8 am. I'm probably sleep by 1:15, so I hop out of my sleep because my alarm didn't go off and my grandma is making way too much noise for it not be 6am yet. So I frantically hop out my bed, searching for my phone to check the time and I find it and it is dead and it's 7 am. I slept a whole hour oven and I had to get this stuff done before class at 8. I have never gotten dressed and out the door so fast and my life. I did all the things that i had to do with 11 minutes left to get to gas. I then rush to school and I still get to class 4 minutes late. I take that God awful test, while praying that I passed. Just a long and wild start to a long and crazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment